Skye might not have had much to smile about so far in “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” Season 2, but Chloe Bennet will keep fans laughing for days with her responses to Zap2it’s holiday Q&A.
“SHIELD’s” fall finale is shaping up to reveal a lot about who and what Skye is before taking some time off for a winter hiatus. To help tide you over, read on to find out everything from Bennet’s favorite Christmas scent “Chicago Christmas” to the reason she pretty much only speaks Spanish around the holidays.
1. What are you most looking forward to this holiday season?
Sleeping and eating! We work so hard during the year I’m really excited to just hang out with my family and do nothing. Riveting I know!
2. This year, are you on Santa’s naughty or nice list?
Naughty for sure.
3. Opening presents: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
4. What are the top 3 items on your stocking stuffer list?
I really like receiving underwear, socks and a toothbrush. I like my stocking to be practical apparently!
5. What are your all-time favorite holiday songs?
I pretty much only speak Spanish around Christmas cause I’m always singing “Feliz Navidad.”
6. What are your all-time favorite holiday movies?
7. Best holiday scent: cookies baking, roasting chestnuts or a fresh evergreen? (Or name your own!)
There’s a new candle called “Chicago Christmas” it’s a mix of dog pee in snow and dirty slush. It’s the BEST.
8. What’s the quirkiest tradition your family has during the holidays?
We gift each other really hideous pajamas to open on Christmas Eve and then we wear them to open presents in all day on Christmas.
9. What’s the most embarrassing homemade ornament from your childhood that your mom and dad still hang on the tree?
I have some sick handmade ornaments I made when I was four out of dried pasta. I’m quite the artist.
10. Sledding or ice skating?
I love both.
11. Do you prefer to spend your holidays somewhere with snow on the ground or somewhere warm?
I like ’em snowy.
12. What is the best gift you have ever given and the best gift you ever received?
Best gift I ever been given was my dog. Best gift I’ve ever given was a scrapbook to my parents of all the kids. I like sentimental things cause I’m cheesy.
13. Hot cocoa, warm apple cider, mulled wine or a hot toddy?
All of the above. Yum.
14. Have you ever kissed anyone under the mistletoe? Will you tell us who?!
Of course I have! And no I won’t … Cough cough my boyfriend.
15. Do you go out or stay in on New Year’s Eve?
Last year I stayed in a cabin and played Trivial Pursuit and made s’more’s.